We have handled thousands of cases since Stephen B. Chewning began offering services in 1982. We have grown and maintained a high profile position within our industry through the simple formula of hard work, adherence to our principals and, treating our clients as we would want to be treated.
• Experienced ACTAR Certified Reconstructionists
• Case Manager
• Computer aided Design and Forensic Mapping Specialists
• Technical Information Specialists
• More than 100 Years of Combined Experience
We use the latest technology in reconstructing the facts leading up to
• Precision Measuring and Survey Systems
• Reverse Projection Forensic Photogrammetry
• Computer Assisted Reconstruction
• Full capability to download electronic data from vehicles that have stored data
Our unique portable dual circuit air brake test devise is an "in house" innovation
that allows us to test trucks with DOT recommended air pressure when the
vehicle air system is inoperative or outside sources are unavailable.
TSC personnel conduct training seminars tailored to the clients' needs in crash reconstruction, fleet safety and Federal Motor Safety Carrier Regulations.